Dear Parents and Guardians,
Please help me welcome our newest Falcon to the St. Mary’s Catholic School community.
Clara Hazel Boethel was born on Friday, October 14th at 8:29 a.m. Congratulations to the family, Christi, Carl, Owen, Colter and Autumn. We look forward to meeting your bundle of joy!
Now that the weather is changing, the students are wearing their school sweaters and school jackets more often. With this comes the lost and found cart, found by the front office, and mixed up clothing. Please check to make sure your child is wearing his or her correct sweater or jacket. If your child does not have his/her name on the item please write it on the inside back of the St. Mary’s patch. This is an easily identifiable spot.
It has been brought to my attention that students may be crossing the street on Avenue K in the morning. Please remember the following for the safety of our children.
1. If you are walking your child in please park in the church/school parking lot, not on the street. No parking on Avenue K.
2. If dropping off only on Avenue K, stop on the right hand side of the road and take direction from the teacher on duty. This street is one way in the morning.
3. Once the bus has come through the teacher on duty will direct drop off to the left of the bus lane.
4. No parking in the driveway
5. No passing in the driveway.
6. When the bus arrives, no one passes the bus. No movement when bus is parked with Stop Sign Extended.
Have you signed up for the Trunk or Treat Event this Friday? This is such a fun evening for the kids to come dressed in costume and trick or treat at each of the decorated trunks. Even if you do not decorate your car, please do come for the fun.
On October 28th Bishop Vasquez will celebrate Mass for the students in celebration of our 120th year anniversary. If you can join us please do. The Mass will be at 8:15 a.m.
Report Cards for grades 1-8 are open on RenWeb. If you notice any discrepancies in attendance, please contact Mrs. Brown firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conferences tomorrow are form 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please make sure you have signed up. All lower grade teachers will be in their rooms while all middle school and specialty teachers will be in the gym. Mr. Bridges will be in the band hall. No teachers will be upstairs tomorrow. Doors will be open to the school and the gym for easy access.
Have a great week and thank you for all you do to support St. Mary’s Catholic School!
2016 - 2017 Parent Student Handbook